Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm a bad blogger!

So... the last time I blogged was March 10th. OOPS!!! I've still been reading all your posts-- but I think I probably haven't posted because I was seriously lacking motivation the last two weeks. But not anymore!!

I switched this week and am doing cross training on Monday and Wednesday-- which meant today was 4 miles. It was the first time that I've run in the gym in a long time. Until today, I've been bundling up and braving (sort of) the weather.

But on the treadmill today... it was rough. I have many things to blame... the fact that I am battling (and losing) a cold... and probably because of where me and KCCoolRunnings went to eat last night. I'm not going to mention the place by name... but let's just say it's not exactly health food.

Oh well. I am getting pumped up to run the big 7 miles this weekend. I've mapped out a new course that in my mind doesn't seem too hilly, but then again, just wait until I get out there. Good luck!

No comments: