Thursday, April 10, 2008

Officially Signing Up

Has anyone officially signed up for the race yet? I haven't, but since we are more than a third of the way through the training, there's no reason not to. I'm already committed to the running schedule. With just over 8 weeks until the race, I might as well plunk down my money and go all in.

I got back from Vegas last night and just chilled at home, planning to run 4 miles this morning. But then morning came, and I slept in... but I did get out the door. I only ran 2 miles this morning. I'm going to try and do another 2 tomorrow, then 8 on saturday. Does anyone else want to run together on Saturday? I think the weather is supposed to be cold. I'd like to run sometime in the morning, but anytime before noon is fine with me.

When I get home I'll post my Danny DeVito & Rhea Pearlman picture. Here it is:

No comments: